Courses for exchange students
This page is only for exchange students from Partner Universities.
In order to make your choices, please note the following:
- each course has specific admission requirements – always check for this, and if you have questions contact email@example.com
- some courses are internet based - you can only take 7.5 higher education credits (ECTS) per semester of those internet based courses and only if doing full time studies of 30 ECTS/semester
- if you want to take a course given in Swedish - this can only be be done if agreed upon and if meeting language qualifications as well
- certain courses are better suited to take together in order to avoid interference in schedule etc as for example:
- Business courses
- Software Engineering and Operating Systems and Communication goes well together (Spring semester)
If you can't find courses for the entire semester in your subject, your home university may consider that you choose one of the following courses: Swedish for International Students I, Sweden Past and Present or Intercultural Communication. These courses are offered both autumn and spring semester.